Blinkers dont wanna work?

Anyone know electrical? My driverside blinker will just stay on when i turn it it won't blink. And my passenger side blinker stops blinking when in hit the brakes. There has to be a short some where, any suggestions would be great. Thanks

when i got my truck my directional lights wernt working correctly. all the did was turn on when i used the directional and stayed on. i found out it was the front directional sockets. so i grabed both fron a junkward and replaced them i havnt had a problem since.

same issue here. left blinker would blink but so would all the dashlights even the light by the tcase shift lever would flash. spent days trying to find the problem. bent out the ground tab in the blinker socket a little bit and it got so that the dash lights stopped flashing but my blinker stayed a solid light when it was on. replaced the socket and everything went back to normal. weirdest thing i ever saw.

Guys I've had a similar problem for several years. The left turn works fine but then in the right position the dash light stays on constant.

So far I have replaced all the bulbs & checked for a short but no luck.

Does it sound like I need to replace sockets? If so how do I know which to replace?