Jeep abuse?

MiNi Beast

Gebus...what did she do to deserve that?

+1. Let the thing die with some dignity........I hope your other jeep didn't see you doing that.

My jeep towed her home. She was scrap metal waiting for the junk yard, was going on MOnday but now my buddy wants to keep it and put a cage on her and a volkswagon engine on her and dune buggie it out, group project I guess so thats the story now. But it had no wiring, all of it went in my MJ last year to replace my junk wiring, No drivetrain what so ever, onlything half worth anything was tha axles but D35 and D30 dissconnect that I snag parts off for my MJ D30. Glass was in good shape but no worth the hassle of taking it out, so out with that.

Wow a drunk guys can break glass and rollover a XJ without a driveline. :dunce:

It's probably on You Tube with some rap music playing. :roll:

They think they are hot $#!& on silver platers when they really are cold turds on paper plates... :nuts:

Wow a drunk guys can break glass and rollover a XJ without a driveline. :dunce:

It's probably on You Tube with some rap music playing. :roll:

They think they are hot $#!& on silver platers when they really are cold turds on paper plates... :nuts:

No you tube or fukcing rap music

Yeah I'm hot $#!& but gold platter :bowdown: now know your place.

:D :popcorn:

It would have been better to have made a video of a jeep crawling on top of it. The pictures do make you and your friends seem like a bunch of drunk rednecks.

Now hold on a minute Pat. No self-respecting drunk redneck would do that (well, maybe, but only on a very special occasion, like Friday night :brows: ) then be proud of it by publishing the pictures. :D

It would have been better to have made a video of a jeep crawling on top of it. The pictures do make you and your friends seem like a bunch of drunk rednecks.

Bet ya can't do it... Be sure to film it if you do. ;)

Bet ya can't do it... Be sure to film it if you do. ;)

Filming this Sat! jamminz.gif

if you were truly drunk rednecks you would've used it as the base of the nights bonfire... sorry, you lose.

;)

better luck next time, it does make sense though cause you couldn't really scrap it then. :roll:

exactley, I wanted to light the gas tank up, but you know. Did have a bon fire that night though.

But yeah going to be hard to climb the jeep with only 2wd? :dunno: MOre gas I guess :brows:

whats the big deal? :dunno: sounds like fun to me...

No big deal.. As jeepers and avid outdoorsman, we all ready have to many sterotypes to overcome. Those pictures just perpetuate the myth, along with the drunk kids giving the 1 finger salute yeahthat.gif don't get me wrong.. I am all about doing some crazy stuff when I am half tight.. but at least remove the beercans, and keep the hand gestures to a minumum.

Instead of crawling on it.. build a ramp and jump it by pulling it with a rope. NOW that would be fun jamminz.gif

What are you, twelve? BTW, any chance you have audio of the glass breaking? 8) I'm with some dude up there /\ /\, I could have gotten by without the hand gestures. Sorry, my dad has always done that and he has ruined some good pictures and videos with it. Hard to show 'em to my little girls....

• 2 weeks later...