is this a sport truck

maddzz1

Good eye maddzz1!

The owner just told me that the box is rust free and at that price, I'll buy it for the bed alone! My bed is a rust bomb.

There is one person scheduled to look at it tonight-is that you? If it doesn't sell, I'm next on the list.

Question for you guys:

My '89 has the 5-speed Peugeot transmission, the 4.0 litre engine, and is 4WD.

Can the transmission from this truck be swapped-out when/if my Pegeot dies?

This '90 truck has the 4-cylinder engine, 5-speed transmission and is 2WD.

One of the things I've learned during my short time here so far is that 2wd transmissions and 4wd transmissions are different in that the 4wd ones are made to have a transfer case bolted to them and 2wd go right o the drive shaft.

That is if I remember correctly...

Thanks, that's what I thought.

Well, I didn't end up getting the truck. The owner told me late yesterday afternoon that it was still available and I told him I would meet him at 6PM (EST) tonight to look at it.

So my phone rings at 3PM today and the owner tells me he is going to sell it to someone else at 4:30PM today. He said the guy just showed-up and handed over the money without even taking it for a test drive.

I was really ticked-off because I was "next in line" to look at it and we agreed on the 6PM meeting.

I know that money talks, but the owner should have told this guy to wait until after our SCHEDULED meeting.

Am I off base here?