Who need ski's??

Joop

Every winter at the end of the ski season, one of the local offroad clubs rent a nearby ski center and opens it for the public to play with their 4x4's. And that happend today :D

Just tought i should share some videos and photos from it. In my opinion, this is about as much fun you could possibly have with your clothes on.

My brothers girlfriend was riding with me on the first run and shoot these videos with her cellphone. There was still some sort of traction this early so i just floored it and passed the entire field of toyotas ann nissans :D

jamminz.gif

Also shot a few pictures by myself, not many jeeps to look at unfortunately..

From the starting field at the bottom:

vf1.jpg

vf2.jpg

Something is just very wrong whith the next two pics:

vf3.jpg

vf4.jpg

Later, when the driving was officialy over and the "amateurs" had gone, the more hardcore of us (me included) headed for a really steep hill. And i mean really REALLY steep:

vf5.jpg

Off course i went as far up as everyone else :roll:

Waiting for my turn to air up at the gas station afterwards, had to drop the tires down to 3psi to get up that last hill:

vf6.jpg

can't think of a better way to spend a sunday :D

Only damage was i broke the upper left shockabsorber stud when i jumped (you can hear i go airborne in the first video, well i had even more speed on the second run...) I just removed the damper and keept on driving.

Edit: It was the rear damper, would have parked it if it was in the font. I have already welded it once but it seems like i have to remove both bed and gas tank to get it done properly :headpop:

I didnt see any lifts,, what you do hike back up the hill??

There are several lifts, one to the right outside of the first two pics. But they told us to keep the h**l away from them. Safety i guess...