New to me '90 Comanche

NewToJeeps

( i just noticed i posted in the wrong place...can someone tell me how to fix it ? lol)

I know it don't look so good at the moment. It has no rust (that i have found) its got a few dents and scratches.

The price was right. 50 bucks... I drove it home and the project started. Not exactly where i wanted to start but hey for 50 bucks i can't complain much, i got a 4.0L auto trans 2 wheel drive, Hopefully 4x4 soon....

onebigmj

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:35 pm Post subject:

Where the #%@ did you find that truck for $50 in running condition?

I was driving around looking for a junk Buick (i buy and salvage junk cars) and seen it sitting in a yard with a for sale sign. I have always wanted a jeep so i stopped and asked the price and paid the man. I left my other truck in his yard just so i could drive the jeep lol.

With all the rigging that has been done and new parts I'm am more than sure the man was Pi**ed at the little truck and just wanted it gone.

haha. never thought i was....never got a complete jeep for 50 bucks either. i either got 'em for free, or $70 to $500. :D

picking one up this weekend (i hope) for $250 and all it is is a parts rig...i'm learning to spend money when i need something. and i need the 4.10 gears that are up front on it..

Haha no i don't wanna double my money on this one. anything else in my yard i would think about selling. not the first jeep though. Its got its problems and its being a little of a pain right now but its worth it. Anyone around here with a parts truck ? (northeast Alabama) let me know.

What is this AW4 i keep hearing ? Transmission type ? Keep in mind I'm new to this stuff lol.

LOL thats a little to far north..

I found it in Alabama. I have never been happier with a truck either, even though its a little rough it's still a hard worker and thats what counts the most to me. After a few problems last week were fixed its been fun. Now if i can just get the time to play around with it and get some mod's made i'll be even more happy :D