Yo

69CamaroSS

:eek: hey you got a little paint on you lower rocker panel. May want to check that out.

Welcome yo!

:rotf:

:eek: hey you got a little paint on you lower rocker panel. May want to check that out.

Welcome yo!

:rotf:

lol sorry i must of missed it. thanks for the heads up

No way I like it the way it is! It's got that whole ghetto, tagged thing going on you know.
yeah i just don't like the fact that anyone around town can spot me. i feel exposed

Rubbing compound will take that right off. Cheaper that buying rattle cans, just more elbow grease. :D

And welcome to the Club. :cheers:

No way I like it the way it is! It's got that whole ghetto, tagged thing going on you know.
yeah i just don't like the fact that anyone around town can spot me. i feel exposed

Rubbing compound will take that right off. Cheaper that buying rattle cans, just more elbow grease. :D

didnt think of that. its cheaper than .98 cents a can?

Well its more then $.98 a can, but you don't need but one. And you'll have to find a electric buffer, unless you have about a week to do it all by hand.

Well its more then $.98 a can, but you don't need but one. And you'll have to find a electric buffer, unless you have about a week to do it all by hand.

lol nah I'm too lazy to spend that much time on the paint job, i was just gunna get a few cans of flat black and just go over it quick :chillin: again. :chillin:

• 5 weeks later...
lol that's what I told him when he bought it.
still waiting for you to trade me your blue one

You're not the only one.

If you ask real nice, when you come through on your way to IL I might let you take it for the second leg of the trip, while I make yours somewhat safe.

lol that's what I told him when he bought it.
still waiting for you to trade me your blue one

You're not the only one.

If you ask real nice, when you come through on your way to IL I might let you take it for the second leg of the trip, while I make yours somewhat safe.

jeeps are supposed to be safe? i thought they were for rollin and mudding