Full gauge cluster

there's a column shift 2WD MJ down at the local junkyard right now (but it's older than 91, thinking it's an 88 or 89 IIRC). Not sure if it's a full gauge cluster or not, but if it is and anyone wants it, lemme know and I'll pull it this weekend. I'm heading there to pull some parts off it anyway....

Jeff

There's always the default indicator. Look out the window. If the scenery goes front to back you are in D. If the scenery is moving and the engine is off, you're in N. What about after dark? Turn on the illumination (headlights).

Sorry, I'm having a slow day.

Hey Hornbrod x2 on where did you get that and how much of a pain was it to install?? :bowdown:

That looks really nice. Does it light up with the dash lights?

Unfortunately does not light up, but I'm fooling with some LEDs to come on with the headlights mounted inside the column and will ride the pointer. Just have been too lazy to do it. These are made by Ididit and are made specifically for the GM 3-speed auto trannys, but the pointer lines up perfectly in all gears w. the AW4. They can be had here:

http://www.ididitinc.com/column_ad_ons.htm

I found two of them on Ebay for cheap. Of course I had to go for the chrome outer shell which screws on instead of using double-sided tape. jamminz.gif The install is stupid simple.