Who needs ricers?

beaterjeep

They're all pretty funny but the Bradly powerslide had me rolling.

That Bradly was pretty cool I agree.. I was a turret mechanic in the Army, when we were in Iraq I crossed trained with some support guy and we changed a few of the BFV's engines.. The fun part was test drives... easy to do stoppies in too!!!

I always said that 11 Mikes( Bradley crewman) didn't have any sense. Personally, I think they are all closet C-Dat( computerized dumb a$$ tanker)

wannabes.

As a former mech- infantryman( heavy anti-armor) I'd know. :USAflag:

I always said that 11 Mikes( Bradley crewman) didn't have any sense. Personally, I think they are all closet C-Dat( computerized dumb a$$ tanker)

wannabes.

As a former mech- infantryman( heavy anti-armor) I'd know. :USAflag:

I'd have to disagree.... Those Bradly crews are geniuses compared to M1 crews...

Those guys actually knew the difference between FRH and oil... DAT's on the other hand love to "work" on there own vehicles .. even if it means topping off a turbine with FRH instead of turboshaft......

yes i do agree that was a bitchin power slide jamminz.gif you can see that our boys are have some fun when they can :USAflag:
I'm sure if i was over there i would go nuts if i didnt find something fun to do. maybe i should donate them my jeep if they promise to put some cool videos of what they do with it :USAflag: USA