How much would you have paid?

mfpdm

Watched this auctionon ebay for NOS tail lights and as I can tell from the bid history, a few others from here was too. Was waiting to the last few seconds with my high powered sniper, but never got a shot off. Final price $177.50 not including shipping.

Question is, How much would you have paid for them?

Something to note is the winner has a -1 feedback for not paying. We might be seeing these again.

:cheers:

I don't really need them either, but wanted them. :drool: A set of brand new out of the box tail lights would have looked great with the new paint job. :brows:

I talked myself into going as high as $200 with shipping, but chicken out at the last second, plus it went over my limit anyway.

There were three versions on tail lights, basically no trim, black trim, and CHROME trim. You know which ones I got. :D The ones with trim choices were for 86-87, but of course they all fit. Part numbers are:

Black Trim: 56001352/3

Chrome Trim: 56001354/5

Std. Red: 56000848/9

50 to 75$. it'd cost 52$ to ship.

?? What ??

Yep, he must of had a really heavy or large size put into his shipping calculator. It would have cost me $22 and I'm one state over.

Thanks for the part #'s. I started thinking about the dealership when the price soared. I would have kicked myself had I bought them only to find them cheaper at the dealership.

:cheers: