Interesting thingy

c0mt3k

Lowerd Trucks are disgusting........i didnt see notin about it havin 2 be Riced out..........if so though heck w\ that :evil:

Lowered trucks are what they are, someone elses idea of fun.

I was on my way to the scrapyard yesterday with another 2400 lbs. of assorted stuff in the MJ. And a lowered S-10 passed by me with a few pieces of scrap in it. I got to the scrapyard and unloaded. When I went to the scalehouse to get my ticket and get paid, the kid with the S-10 was in line with me. He couldn't believe the weight the girl read to me. He asked me what I added to the truck to get it to carry that much.

When I told him its a Metric Tonne and it came that way, he was astounded. He told me that if he tried to put more than 500 lbs. in his S-10 it would drag the rear bumper on the gorund.

No i don't think it has to be "riced" out. I was reading the rule and regulations and they were talking about people getting there go-carts sponsored... Although, I think it would be awesome to have a "riced" 2wd 4.0 5speed lol

I don't se any link or pic.

Anyways... we as Jeepers have to keep an open mind, and look at the craftsmanship, and pride the owners of lowriders have. Keep in mind they might be thinking the same thing about your jeep. I personally like the murals and paint jobs on some of the lowriders I have seen in my area :shock: As for ricers... Most comp buggies are running 4 banger motors out of those ricers :? and some of them are running 10's in the 1/4. Just some food for thought :wink:

That site looks awfully suspicious... :?

(as the ricers would say) word homie.

but man i used to know a guy with a 04 rubicon on 35s with all the works (went to tellico with him) and he had been into lowering trucks ITS ALOT OF WORK frame cutting and stuff jee wiz, but he could put his tacoma so low a sheet of paper wouldnt go under the framerails :shock:

HAHA

I filled it out for S&G's and I got accepted.

Now we will see if they are willing to do. I will have to tell them to shove it if they want me to lower it and put low pro tires on my girl.

I will keep you posted. :wink:

-Will