guess which pile is the good wiper 'puters...

On 4/12/2024 at 5:54 PM, The86manche said:

There's actually a little electronics store an old gent runs a few towns over who carries EVERY different kind of resistor and capacitor I could ask for and more. I was just there today to get a few that I needed. I like supporting the small businesses when I can.

That's genuinely cool. I wish there were still stores near me that carried electrical components :/

22 hours ago, Salvagedcircuit said:

That's genuinely cool. I wish there were still stores near me that carried electrical components :/

Yeah they really are getting scares. Online shopping, and the pandemic really did a lot of those small shops in.

If there's any little electical dufangles or duvisators that you need just let me know. I can always run over and pick it up from the guy and send it your way. Providing he has what you need.

22 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Thus the reason for conformal coating :L:

I keep meaning to look into that. But also I haven't had anyone willing to help me test them so that I can go forward with something like that and sealing them up again.

18 hours ago, The86manche said:

I keep meaning to look into that. But also I haven't had anyone willing to help me test them so that I can go forward with something like that and sealing them up again.

I've got a guinea pig in my driveway if you want to box 'em up. :L:  you might even get a few extra on the return trip. :D  

On 4/20/2024 at 7:27 AM, Pete M said:

I've got a guinea pig in my driveway if you want to box 'em up. :L:  you might even get a few extra on the return trip. :D  

Let me find a suitable box and I'll get them ready for shipping!