Digital Dash!!!

I recently came across this and had to share it with my fellow XJ/MJ nerds. The guys Theonegauge have come up with this very cool digital dash. The price may be more than some XJ/MJ guys are comfortable with, but It looks amazing. I will 💯 be putting one in my MJ project.

theonegauge.com

FB_IMG_1711905374820.jpg

Just realized it’s a retrofit. Clean, but wish they just made a new turn key piece. Also not liking the contrast on the main gauge panel. I’ll check into this further. Was planning to have Dakota Digital build me a custom dash using HDX gauges with all oem font but will have to compare now. I do like the info center for sure. Is the top indicator non-functional? 

This is very cool, absolutely love that people put this much effort into designing a part for a vehicle that hasn't been made for 28 years.

Not for me though, I own all my cars without screens as I see enough of them at work, I love the stock full gauge cluster in the MJ/XJ.

100% doing this instead of trying to make the auto meter digital dash fit, that’s turned in to a nightmare. This is perfect for what I want. 

I don’t see it on their website?

1 hour ago, 19comanche86 said:

100% doing this instead of trying to make the auto meter digital dash fit, that’s turned in to a nightmare. This is perfect for what I want. 

I don’t see it on their website?

It seems it's just a design that has been made so far. I didn't see it on their site either. Pre-production prototype, likely.