Will this gauge cluster work

On my 92 PO was trying to swap out the dummy cluster but was never completed. I got it installed but honestly not a fan of the cut up full cluster with the auto to make it work. I'd like to keep "stock" look on it but don't like idiot lights. Found this local (not cheap $200) and was thinking about it. This is a digital speedo for 91-96 Thoughts? 

image.png.c123dd6c4d11d0c3a14f0fc2b3ae0e54.png

That is an electric high output cluster easiest way to tell from photos is the trip reset button is out side of the speedometer face. The mechanical renix era ones have the trip reset button inside the speedometer face.IMG_20210804_203647791.jpg.bdf77c4421473edd64deb601a64353ab.jpg

This one has custom face plates.

Must be the 3/4 cluster I’ve heard about but not sure I’ve ever seen. Odd seeing the giant fuel gauge but with temp and oil pressure gauges. 
All ‘91 to ‘96 clusters are interchangeable, provided you swap the temp and oil pressure sensors.

If you want to maintain your odometer reading you can swap your old speedometer into the new cluster. 

6 hours ago, Smokeyyank said:

image.png.c123dd6c4d11d0c3a14f0fc2b3ae0e54.png

That cluster is a fairly rare "police package" cluster with the 120mph speedometer.  $200 is a fair price.  It will work in your 92, just change out the oil and temp senders.  You can adjust the mileage on the speedometer to match your actual mileage on the old speedometer, but it takes a little work.  If you switch out your speedometer from the old cluster, you would lose the 120mph speedo, but also, you would lose the trip odometer function.  Your "dummy" light cluster doesn't have a trip odometer.  

The police package cluster was available in column shift and console shift versions, so finding one with the column shift indicator locally is a great find.