MJ Peugeot Ba-10/5 2wd Conversion to Ax15 from newer Xj that has 4wd

So Ive been reading up on many forums about the Ax15 conversion and Haven't found any answers that I'm looking for. On my 1987 Mj 2wd the internal slave took a crap out of the blue (Pushing in the clutch and not being able to put into gear with the engine on) And read that the aftermarket internal slaves on the Ba-10/5 are very unreliable and the tranmissions are good but not strong. Knowing that I have to dropped the transmission anyways to fix the the Throw out slave cylinder bearing thingy, I could just swap the transmission entirely. I Have a recked 1995 Xj Sport 4.0l 4wd 5spd that I believe has the Ax15 with the external slave cylinder already just that it has a transfercase for the 4wd. 

My question is, Can I smoothly and directly swap everything from the Xj to the Mj without any modification or other parts (Trying to not spend any money) and remove the transfer case and bolt on the Ba10/5 rear tail housing and so I can keep the original mechanical speedo gear and OE driveshaft. Is it possible? If not is there someone or somewhere that can provide me the parts list so I can complete the swap smoothly. 

Any Help or info would be greatly appreciated! 

The trans patterns are too different. Not to mention you have to take the front plate off the AX15 which is the guide for the throw out bearing and put it on the 10/5 which won’t match. In short, nothing will move over. If you had another AX15 say internal slave set up, then hell yeah everything will swap over. Most guys will say if the 10/5 shifts fine internally and isn’t a struggle, put a new slave cylinder and go and source your parts to swap to the 15 until then if you want to play the patient game. 

My 2¢:

Install both the AX15 AND the matching tcase from the XJ.  You will have both an AX15 and external slave cyl.  You don't have to install the front axle or front drive shaft (yet).  This will allow you the option to go to 4wd in the future.  (Keep the XJ front axle and drive shaft for that use.)

You will need a new rear drive shaft to fit your.  The old MJ DS is too long (something I've never heard) and the XJ DS is too short (sadly,...).

Additional parts you will need:  The crossmember and trans mount from the XJ, the tcase shifter and linkage (future use), if the master and slave cyls from the XJ are good use those. 

While you are at it, switch the clutch kit.  I like to get the LUK kit for the 95 XJ rather than the 87 MJ.  Not only because of the release bearings diff (int. vs ext.) but the pressure plates are different too.

There’s an easy enough way to put a 4x4 trans into a 2wd. Leave the tcase on it, make sure it’s in 2wd and leave the tcase shifter off. It’s a little more weight to lug around, and you’ll still need a different rear driveshaft, which will almost definitely cost you more than a slave cylinder. 

Depending on what else is still good on the XJ you can always just keep swapping over 4x4 parts until the MJ has functional 4x4 as well. I’m real good at making small repairs turn into massive upgrade projects 😬

I'd do as the others have suggested and swap over the AX-15 with the T case and leave the T case in 2WD.  For the driveshaft, I'd have the XJ shaft lengthened or the MJ shaft shortened by a driveshaft shop.  Should not be too expensive and is actually a fairly easy operation for the shop.