Driver side sun visor too long?

Ah, then maybe the visor board can loose from the post. Attaché the 3 screws again and wiggle the visor back and forth to the left (driver side). I’m assuming these visors came from the same vehicle prior?

1 minute ago, Pete M said:

does the tip of the long visor go past the halfway point in the middle?  that definitely shouldn't happen.

Yea, it’s less than a 1/4 inch from touching the other visor.

the cloth/visor part itself does have a tiny bit of side to side play along the rod, but the rod itself seems solid, not slide-able

While I’m here, for cruise control, I’m pressing different buttons while I sit here in idle, but no lights are coming on the dash. Is the only indicator that cruise is working when your moving and engage it?

24 minutes ago, Warren99 said:

Oh ok, I coulda sworn there was a “cruise” light on the left side of the gauge cluster

I'm working on this. I just need to get my butt in gear and figure out what style terminals are used on the cruise control module plug so I am not splicing wires to go to the cluster for the engagement light. But there isn’t a light either but there’s empty spots on the cluster. 

22 minutes ago, Pete M said:

is the outer edge of the visor in the same location relative to the truck on both visors?

No, the driver side does appear to be further towards center than the left, you can see it in the pics I posted 

I mean I don't remember noticing a problem, but I could have easily just not noticed. I'm not too worried about it, I'll just add those to the list of things I for sure need to grab from a Cherokee with a black interior next time I happen to see one.