Radiator

Hi,have an 88' Pioneer with 4.0 just picked it up from neighbor for 500 bucks. I need a new radiator. I can't afford 409 dollars for  a top of the line. Can anyone recommend a decent one for 150 ish? My plan is to use it to my dad surf fishing so sand is only off reading I'm going to do, sand and occasionally snow. Truck won't be driven that much. As stated before it is a 4.0, it is auto with no AC. Thanks

If you need to convert to a open system you need a Cherokee coolant tank from macs radiator shop and a overflow tank attached to it. But if your sticking closed do try rockauto. AVOID the bottom all aluminum rads. I have bought 2 and they are absolute Chinese crap. They all leaked in the same spot. Again that is the last aluminum radiator on the list. I cannot speak for the others on the list. As of now I'm running a rad from Nappa in my local town

I don't know where you are, but if you have a Pick-n-Pull close by, last week they were running a special, $25 for radiators.  I almost pulled an XJ radiator but decided not to.  You can use one out a of Cherokee all the way up to 2001, if you convert to an open system.

Yep that's the same identical radiator I'm running at this moment. Doing good too! Hope if you do decide to change your system to open its really easy. The Mac tank I speak of is one you order online off macs radiator shop. It's like $160-ish? But the build quality of it is 2nd to none. Guys including me love it. It's also plug and play where your old expansion tank sits too all you need to do is get a overflow tank and attach it, situate it and your all set. It comes with a standard 16lb radiator cap too. I won't ever go closed system again. Open system is more efficient and easier to maintain. Just avoid the "Liland Global" all aluminum radiator at all costs. Terrible build quality and leaked in the same spot on 2 different rads.