Cadens turbo diesel mj.

17 hours ago, GrandBoost98 said:

Such an awesome score! can't wait to see what you do with it.

I stripped a tan interior out of a two door cherokee. I decided to go a different route. PM me if interested in anything

I might be. I'll pm you it will be nice once I'm done. Everyone's worried because they want it to stay diesel which it will. Just probaly not the factory diesel. 

2 hours ago, Muncher said:

I might be. I'll pm you it will be nice once I'm done. Everyone's worried because they want it to stay diesel which it will. Just probaly not the factory diesel. 

:thinking: Why not swap a diesel in to another Comanche? I would think keeping a factory diesel MJ stock as possible would be the way to go

2 hours ago, acfortier said:

:thinking: Why not swap a diesel in to another Comanche? I would think keeping a factory diesel MJ stock as possible would be the way to go

Because this one's in great shape and has all the factory options I wanted already. Plus the only reason the factory ones are really rare is because the engines never lasted.

11 minutes ago, Muncher said:

Because this one's in great shape and has all the factory options I wanted already. Plus the only reason the factory ones are really rare is because the engines never lasted.

I thought it was because there weren't many produced to begin with?

What will you do with the original engine?

19 minutes ago, Muncher said:

86manche is right. The diesel wasn’t a hot seller back in the day but was an option for folks who wanted good mileage, pass cali emissions easily and good towing. There’s a reason why the engine went away in 87. 
If anything it is a reliable diesel. It’s just hard to get parts for because not many were made or sold. It was sold extensively in Europe to other car manufactures. 

4 hours ago, The86manche said:

I thought it was because there weren't many produced to begin with?

What will you do with the original engine?

My friend wants to buy. It if he can't ill post it up. I'm still a fan of it I'll definitely keep it Tull someone buys it would never Throw anything away from it

43 minutes ago, Muncher said:

My friend wants to buy. It if he can't ill post it up. I'm still a fan of it I'll definitely keep it Tull someone buys it would never Throw anything away from it

Okay, someone will definitely grab it.

I know it's not my truck but I'd try to keep it in the truck and as original as possible. But that's just me. It's too rare to change in my opinion.

Regardless, best of luck in your project