Cadens turbo diesel mj.

5 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

:yeahthat:

It's rare enough that if you want to build one, you should find a different truck.

Sadly it's not in budget to do so. The east coast is ridiculous with mj prices. And plus alone these parts are so hard to find I'd want the diesel cluster and other parts like that for my swap on any truck and they are very hard to find. 

On 3/3/2023 at 11:58 PM, acfortier said:

Hell, I’d be willing to trade you my ‘91 and all the spare parts with it to keep this one stock :D

Sadly this one has a lot of great parts for the swap that a normal truck would not.

Always a maybe though depends on what yours is like.

13 minutes ago, Muncher said:

Sadly this one has a lot of great parts for the swap that a normal truck would not.

Always a maybe though depends on what yours is like.

Curious--what does this truck have for options/parts (other than the obvious diesel, lol) that are hard to find/normal trucks wouldn't have?

More than welcome to look through my build, if you're serious/interested. Among other things that aren't in that thread are a NOS brush guard, Dana 44, front/rear sway bars, probably some other stuff I'm forgetting, lol

19 minutes ago, acfortier said:

Curious--what does this truck have for options/parts (other than the obvious diesel, lol) that are hard to find/normal trucks wouldn't have?

More than welcome to look through my build, if you're serious/interested. Among other things that aren't in that thread are a NOS brush guard, Dana 44, front/rear sway bars, probably some other stuff I'm forgetting, lol

every chrome option you could possibly want the kinda hard to find jeep bed liner. door mounted mirrors and its also a metric ton with a amc 20. along with a bed light. also a xls which is top package for 86