Comanche Nascar Fans

ComancheKid45

Well we seem 2 need some topics 2 get this forum chattin alittle more so i thought id see if theres anymore Nascar Fans out there who drive this great little Truck.....I express my Race Pride all over my truck and couldent be happier w\ it....anyone else out there got alittle Nascar in em? 8)

Ive watched a bit of it in the past, (lately I fall alseep) but I like watching a good wreck, I'll occasionally root for Jeff Gordon, I don't know why, because he has road coarse skills or maybe because he can talk normal (as one comedian put it)?

I'm no die-hard, but I'll certainly watch a race if I come across it. I got to go to a local race this past summer at M.I.S. Man was it LOUD!! We went to the top row and conversation was impossible if a car was anywhere nearby (lucky us we were at the exit of the pits :roll: ). It wasn't a sunday race, but we got to see the trucks and the big name cars practice a bit before the "minor league" race. It was pretty darn cool if you ask me. :D

Jeep on!

--Pete

Well i guess I'm considered a Die-Hard...anyway in person i think anyone can stand 2 watch a Race, this past year i ran in a few AMA sanctioned Quad (ATV) Races...that was fun and ill probably do 1 more befor the years out but w\ Nascar Tech and all it might be tough....O Well yeah i guess i just have Racin writtin all over me, Cars or Quads 8)

I am a fan, I watch every weekend. Been to a few races as well. I am a Dodge man so I could not really get into to much a few years back. I just could not bring myself to root for a shivvy or a fode. Now that Ma Mopar is back in it. I am a happy camper. Go Rusty!

I am screwed again next season, need to find a new driver, ?????

That's an interesting thought... I'll have to look into sponsering an MJ once I find that winning lotto ticket on the sidewalk. (I figure I have about the same chance of winning and I don't have to waste my money on tickets)

I usually just root for whoever's in second place at the time. :D

Jeep on!

--Pete

Never really got into nascar...I have been to the Brickyard 400. But that was only because a friend had a free ticket and I like to party so we went the night before and camped out and partied. Went to the race. It was alright. But as far as sitting in front of a TV every weekend just watching it..I can't do it

Awesome...the partys are 1 of the best parts of Races, anyway u got 2 see my man Kyle get a top 10...Hell Yeah!!!! i hope he can keep his momentum into this weekend 2......Ive been a Nascar fan for about 8 years now and was into Racin Quads before i came down here for school, but ive still well involved w\ the Quad world and into Nascar like crazy 8)

If you like racing and partying, come to a race at Texas Motor Speedway!

There ain't nothin' else like it.

I am a die-hard DEI fan. If I figure out how to post pics on here, I'll put my Comanche and my DEI tattoo. I have alot of stickers on my back window.

Junior sucked this year, but Eury Jr. is back now.

Oh yeah, so glad to see Rusty finally get some sense in his head :twisted:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_im ... 727_15.jpg