Help me identify this. What is it?

Hey guys so I decided to pull the lever on my seat so the backrest flips forward so I could deep clean it. Well to my suprise I found some things I didn't think I'd find. I need help identifying the silver part. I didn't even know I had the OEM jackstand for this let alone the instructions on the wall and still bonded with a strap. Any help will be much much appreciated. I have no idea what these silver parts are

20230120_131057.jpg

20230120_131136.jpg

20230120_131159.jpg

Oh wow really? I dis some searches and couldn't find anything as to what it so I asked here. They were laying behind my seat in front of my jackstand. Had this truck for almost 3 years and never even attempted to pull the seat back until I discovered the small tiny black lever right at the driver's side and passenger side door right in between the seat cushion and backrest

1 minute ago, Classy Comanche said:

Yeah I saw the clip on the wall but didn't really pay to much attention to it as I was cleaning and scratching my head on what those tailgate straps were. I wonder why that little clip is missing on other trucks?

It's not retained by anything and is super easy to knock off by accident without ever knowing you did it.

12 hours ago, Minuit said:

@schardeinyou might know - I see clips inside the doors of ~1994-1996 XJs that look tantalizingly close to the jack handle clip for our trucks. Any idea if they're the same?

I guess I haven't seen those clips.  Where are they inside the door?  That would be a cool find.  I did look at the parts manual, the only match is they are apparently used on the wiring harness of some full size Jeep Grand Wagoneers.  # 34202362.

IMG_9274.JPG