New Small Business Off Grid Research

OffGridResearch

1 minute ago, OffGridResearch said:

Sounds like user error. 

So how is a non working drop box user error? How can I make that anymore clear? It flashes selections super quickly on my end only about one out of every twenty times you try. I'm trying to help you out notifying you that you may have a potential software glitch that's costing you business. I'm trying to buy your product:dunno:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

So how is a non working drop box user error? How can I make that anymore clear? It flashes selections super quickly on my end only about one out of every twenty times you try. I'm trying to help you out notifying you that you may have a potential software glitch that's costing you business. I'm trying to buy your product:dunno:

Everything works well on our end, but we will look into it. But Like previously mentioned 3 times, If you are having issues, feel free to directly place an order us OGRESEARCHTEAM@GMAIL.COM

5 minutes ago, OffGridResearch said:

Website is working perfectly. Mobile and desktop. If you want to place an order direct because your phone is broken email ogresearchteam@gmail.com.  cheers 

I'm not having any issues selecting quantities or payment. In fact the color selection is the only thing I tried on your site thus far giving me fits.

I'm not having any issues selecting quantities or payment. In fact the color selection is the only thing I tried on your site thus far giving me fits.

Our site is all through shopify so it's probably a backend issue I'll look into it. But here is proof it works if you are patient. We can Definitely get you set up and make sure to use code Comanche Club for 10% off. What color set are you interested in? Email us and we will get one sent out. 

12 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Let us help make you a custom order , what's your email and color preference,  we can send an invoice direct. We don't mind dealing with customers directly. 

Let us help make you a custom order , what's your email and color preference,  we can send an invoice direct. We don't mind dealing with customers directly. 

I'm all for that if comes via a PayPal invoice. It's not personal but your a new business and if you've been here since 08, none of us know who you are. I completely understand why you wish to remain anonymous for now as long as possible. I guess I'd be interested in the yellow but don't know because I can only see part of the images I'm guessing. Are custom colors such as a closer oem amber part of those options? If so I'd definitely be interested in that. Again not trying to be a pain, but all this back and forth just puts more eyes on your products while possibly clarifying multiple things at the same time for multiple parties. I'll gladly send an email through pm here once you respond.

I'm all for that if comes via a PayPal invoice. It's not personal but your a new business and if you've been here since 08, none of us know who you are. I completely understand why you wish to remain anonymous for now as long as possible. I guess I'd be interested in the yellow but don't know because I can only see part of the images I'm guessing. Are custom colors such as a closer oem amber part of those options? If so I'd definitely be interested in that. Again not trying to be a pain, but all this back and forth just puts more eyes on your products while possibly clarifying multiple things at the same time for multiple parties. I'll gladly send an email through pm here once you respond.

You will be our first custom order but i do believe it comes via paypal. Or can be paid via paypal. Thats how our first Mega glow order was paid the other day. They chose paypal installment plan. For you Clear might be the most "oem" Look for now. But why not stand out from the crowd? The whole reason we made these was to not look oem. :) But i can see the need for a brighter OEM style color. So we will be adding Orange in the future. Shoot me a message with your email and color preference. ill send an invoice over asap.

Regarding who i am. The ones who have been in tune with the Street Comanche Scene know. Pete knows. I have publicly spoken about this venture multiple times in the past before inception. But i just feel like its a non relevant question and mildly invasive/rude to ask who i am personally here on this business post. I am not what people are buying, the products are. Its not hard to find out who i am :) I understand we are a small start up and much more reachable/approachable than a large company but its not standard practice to go contacting quadratec lets say,  asking who are you?  I am the owner of Street Comanche #12, that should give you all you need to know ;)

6 minutes ago, OffGridResearch said:

You will be our first custom order but i do believe it comes via paypal. Or can be paid via paypal. Thats how our first Mega glow order was paid the other day. They chose paypal installment plan. For you Clear might be the most "oem" Look for now. But why not stand out from the crowd? The whole reason we made these was to not look oem. :) But i can see the need for a brighter OEM style color. So we will be adding Orange in the future. Shoot me a message with your email and color preference. ill send an invoice over asap.

Regarding who i am. The ones who have been in tune with the Street Comanche Scene know. Pete knows. I have publicly spoken about this venture multiple times in the past before inception. But i just feel like its a non relevant question and mildly invasive/rude to ask who i am personally here on this business post. I am not what people are buying, the products are. Its not hard to find out who i am :) I understand we are a small start up and much more reachable/approachable than a large company but its not standard practice to go contacting quadratec lets say,  asking who are you?  I am the owner of Street Comanche #12, that should give you all you need to know ;)

I wasn't trying to call you out by name but rather remind you others perspectives that will be buying your product long time members, those paying close attention to threads, or anyone for that manner. They all are the people buying your products. Response time, product option clarity, and customer support are what everyone will be looking at regardless. Pming you my business, your doing excellent so far. I want the ambers but I want to see you succeed more. :beerbang:Yellow will work for now:L: I hope being a pia and hard sale now saves you time in doing the same process hundreds of times a day with others. Dealing with the constant ?s from Jonny Q Public will be your biggest time and resource drain in small business.

26 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Its 5am here so please disregard any fogginess, but talk about listening to the community!

Just for you brother i added Orange to the product listings. Ill have the material to create your order tomorrow and can ship within 48 hours once i make your set. So you got it brother. Orange Mega Glow Kits are now in stock!  So you can now place an order for orange! 

2 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Order placed, customer service has surpassed a level I hadn't seen in years thus far. I can't wait:jammin: I might actually go out and work on the mj again for the first time since May now I have a little motivation coming.

Thank you for the kind words. We will get your set built and sent out ASAP! We really appreciate the business. Thanks for giving us a chance and placing an order! :beerbang:

11 hours ago, OffGridResearch said:

Somewhat of an arbitrary question

You said you’ve been on ComancheClub since 2008, your OffGridResearch account was opened this month, how is asking who you were on CC arbitrary?

I just read the long posts above and see you are #12’s owner, that’s all I wanted to know.

20 minutes ago, 70barracuda said:

You guys have any pictures of the brake cooling and splitter that goes with the front bumper?

First of all thanks for the interest! We will be rolling out professional content soon. For now we must wait, I have prototypes and renderings. But those are somewhat confidential. The Front bumper extras will be the last thing to be mass produced in regards to the kit because they are accessory. But expect "time attack" vibes. 

6 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

@OffGridResearch can you provide a pic of the orange lights? 

As soon as i make a set for saveevryjp1998 tomorrow I will add content to the website. But expect the same look as the other MEGA GLOW kits just a transparent orange haze. We would love to earn your business so let me know if you need anything! 

3 minutes ago, OffGridResearch said:

First of all thanks for the interest! We will be rolling out professional content soon. For now we must wait, I have prototypes and renderings. But those are somewhat confidential. The Front bumper extras will be the last thing to be mass produced in regards to the kit because they are accessory. But expect "time attack" vibes. 

Gotchya. Thanks for the reply. What's the time line for the extras? I saw the other stuff says q2 of 2023.

7 minutes ago, 70barracuda said:

Gotchya. Thanks for the reply. What's the time line for the extras? I saw the other stuff says q2 of 2023.

Yup we are looking at Q2 early Q3 for delivery of first bodykits to first preorder customers. But we will keep everyone updated and get things out as soon as possible! The more light kits we sell and the more preorders we take, We can make things move faster. 10 Bodykit preorders would speed this up dramatically. 

Yup we are looking at Q2 early Q3 for delivery of first bodykits to first preorder customers. But we will keep everyone updated and get things out as soon as possible! The more light kits we sell and the more preorders we take, We can make things move faster. 10 Bodykit preorders would speed this up dramatically. 

Awesome. I am Definitely interested in the front bumper with the ducts and splitter but would like to wait for the pictures first. 

6 minutes ago, 70barracuda said:

Awesome. I am Definitely interested in the front bumper with the ducts and splitter but would like to wait for the pictures first. 

That would be awesome if you Preorder a bumper! We will push to get content up ASAP. We really really appreciate the interest and support! Feel free to private message me for a sneak peak prototype look at the bumper. 

44 minutes ago, OffGridResearch said:

That would be awesome if you Preorder a bumper! We will push to get content up ASAP. We really really appreciate the interest and support! Feel free to private message me for a sneak peak prototype look at the bumper. 

Yeah me again, I know your probably getting slammed right now, have you considered using the vendor section here? 

A preorder post there for about anything gets a lot of traffic and your business out there under more eyes. SMS Headliners have been successful doing group buys over and over throughout the years there. It's made me want to get in that line of work:brows:. Cross posting adds to the chaos but there is plenty of traffic here and in the fake group platforms that are entirely silent in participating. They are there purely for hunting buy/sell groups. Even today's high foot traffic forums in this day and age can seem like crickets but there are plenty of silent hunters waiting to pounce. 

2 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Yeah me again, I know your probably getting slammed right now, have you considered using the vendor section here? 

A preorder post there for about anything gets a lot of traffic and your business out there under more eyes. SMS Headliners have been successful doing group buys over and over throughout the years there. It's made me want to get in that line of work:brows:. Cross posting adds to the chaos but there is plenty of traffic here and in the fake group platforms that are entirely silent in participating. They are there purely for hunting buy/sell groups. Even today's high foot traffic forums in this day and age can seem like crickets but there are plenty of silent hunters waiting to pounce. 

I will definitely make a post like that soon! Ive been wanting to gather more content so that way people are confident with their pre orders! As soon as i have content i feel is worthy to share i will make such a post! We always appreciate help.