Reproduction of Side Markers

Jtslick89

8 minutes ago, Pete M said:

um, so back on topic, Nathaniel is printing various colors of the regular side markers.  not for sale yet, but if they work out I imagine it wouldn't be too much a stretch to do waggy lights.  :L: 

thank you, pete! :crossfingers:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/13/2023 at 8:17 PM, ghetdjc320 said:

What we really need you to reproduce is splash guards with both the AMC and Jeep logos. They've got to be stupid simple to remake but I'd bet they sell out right quick

I spoke to Brandon at one point and asked if he was ever going to make another run of brackets. He said he had no plans to make them again but if IIRC he mentioned he’d share the files if someone else was interested in making them. 

30 minutes ago, Rubikahn said:

I spoke to Brandon at one point and asked if he was ever going to make another run of brackets. He said he had no plans to make them again but if IIRC he mentioned he’d share the files if someone else was interested in making them. 

Since @boxyjeep is making the speaker brackets, these would be very easy to reproduce. Make it from 18g stainless or galvanized. Only has a couple of simple bends. 

I intend to reproduce these brackets.  If someone can share the design files (DXF or otherwise), I can start manufacturing them.

If nobody has the file or drawing of specs, I have a set of XJ flaps that I am planning to use to prototype, but am coming up short on getting my hands on an MJ set.  I believe XJ and MJ have the same front bracket, but different rear.  If someone has MJ rears, I’d love to borrow them.  Would even provide a free set of new brackets once I get them created.

1 minute ago, boxyjeep said:

I intend to reproduce these brackets.  If someone can share the design files (DXF or otherwise), I can start manufacturing them.

If nobody has the file or drawing of specs, I have a set of XJ flaps that I am planning to use to prototype, but am coming up short on getting my hands on an MJ set.  I believe XJ and MJ have the same front bracket, but different rear.  If someone has MJ rears, I’d love to borrow them.  Would even provide a free set of new brackets once I get them created.

I’d suggest reaching out to Brandon Scarborough on FB. I have a set of rear brackets but they’re pretty rusty and bent.