Drivers side chrome headlamp bezel.

eaglescout526

Just now, Strokermjcomanche said:

Wagoneer or just plain Jane? I’d have to look but I think I might have one. How pristine are you  looking for? 

Plain Jane XJ. Doesn’t have to be incredibly pristine but the XJ I pulled the whole header from was a gorgeous 89 Laredo and the chrome from what I can tell had hardly and issues. 

32 minutes ago, schardein said:

I've got a couple OEM turn signal surrounds

Yeah that’s the one I’m referring to. The one that sits next to the grill and surrounds both headlamp and turn signal lamp and extends to the side marker. Unless you’re thinking of the side marker one or the retainer ring for the headlamp itself?
Yup most folks do but that’s what I get for being in the parts department for so long haha. 

11 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Yeah that’s the one I’m referring to. The one that sits next to the grill and surrounds both headlamp and turn signal lamp and extends to the side marker. Unless you’re thinking of the side marker one or the retainer ring for the headlamp itself?
Yup most folks do but that’s what I get for being in the parts department for so long haha. 

Yeah I have the side marker ones.  And a set of the retainer rings.

IMG_7304.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I think I've got a drivers one on that empty jeep.  I'll look in the morning and see what condition it's in.  :L: 

39 minutes ago, schardein said:

Yeah I have the side marker ones.  And a set of the retainer rings.

IMG_7304.jpeg

Thankd Pete. Let me know and schardein I just need the bezel for the headlamp and signal. I have the side marker surprisingly but couldn’t find the bezel anywhere near the Jeep. 

7 hours ago, 500 MJ said:

How nice of one are you looking for? I have an OEM NOS one… It is NOT Crown or aftermarket. 

F98B56C1-6647-43D1-A116-4B6E6F92A751.jpeg.e20914c2ec3c16c04c847063e884ccc2.jpeg

I also have other used OEM ones too. 

I feel NOS would insult the rest of the parts on the header hahaha. I’m not looking for perfect as I just realized the grill is missing a small piece. 

37 minutes ago, Pete M said:

mine is definitely 35 years old, so it might match better? also, taking pictures of chrome things hasn't gotten any easier.  :laugh:

IMG_20220825_142845_664.jpg

IMG_20220825_142842_378.jpg

IMG_20220825_142837_816.jpg

IMG_20220825_142831_057.jpg

Pete that one looks like it ought to fit in perfectly with the header. I’ll shoot you a PM when I can.