It’s about time

fiatslug87

I think people who lift their trucks and don't properly aim their headlights should be taken out and beaten. Also, the person who designed the blinding laser beam array on the front of late model Ford trucks.

Sincerely,

A driver of normally stanced vehicles

2 minutes ago, Minuit said:

I think people who don't properly aim their headlights should be taken out and beaten. Also, the person who designed the blinding laser beam array on the front of late model Ford trucks.

Sincerely,

A driver of normally stanced vehicles

fixed it for ya. :D  it's not hard people.  I tweaked the lights on my rented truck (sagging pretty bad due to the 3 axles back there).  it really is that easy.

What is it about Fords though? A couple months ago I had one jacked way up catch up to me on the highway, totally blinding me from lights that were way brighter than necessary, so I flashed my high beams after he got past. Just once. He hit the brakes and slid behind me and lit me up for a good thirty seconds before blasting past. Hilariously they were so badly aimed it actually got better for me when he hit his brights. Gotta wonder if he went for brighter lights only because they were so badly aimed.

It gets real bad on the highways around here this time of year with the nights being so long, and the sled necks and hotshots rolling through squatted to heck under loads bigger than they should be towing, headlights pointing up at the sky. Most of them now are running big LED bars on our two-lane highways to compensate, which is so much worse. The LEDs getting to be the norm on big rigs are also pretty bad, but at least with annual commercial inspections and spot inspections at the scales they're mostly still running legal lighting.