1987 Jeep Comanche 4x4 Laredo Long Bed

THIS MAY BE THE BEST COMANCHE AVAILABLE  IT IS NOT A CAR FROM THE NORTH OR ANY STATE WHERE SALT IS USED AN NC CAR IT'S WHOLE LIFE.
I purchased from the original  owner less than 69000 original miles no accidents all original paint and interior.  It runs and drives great no knocks, leaks or smoke with cold AC , power steering, windows and door locks all work fine. Recent brakes , tires and exhaust and I do have the build sheet, owners manual and spare tire.  I have done lots of research and my price for this truly original example is very fair . Picture will show how clean it is in all of the critical areas. Has original Jeep Comanche bed liner and the following factory options, Console with arm rest , Skid Plate Pkg., Auto/ W/Command, Rear Track Lock Differential, AC, Power Steering, Cruise Control, Tinted Glass, Tilt Steering Wheel, Sliding Rear Window, Power Door Locks and Windows, Am/FM Cassette, Tachometer, Power Mirrors, Extra Quiet Insulation, Front Vent Windows, Tow Hooks, Chrome Step Bumper, Two Tone Paint, Intermittent Wipers, Halogen Fog Lamps, Sport Bar, and Chrome Side Rails.  Please contact me directly if would like more details this is an amazing find don't miss out if you are looking for a Comanche this is it. 
I WILL NOT SHIP AND FINANCIAL TRANSACTION WILL HAPPEN HERE TO ENSURE ALL FUNDS ARE VALID. CLEAN NC TITAL IN HAND. 

1987-Jeep-Comanche.jpg