So i need to do my fuel pump and i found a write up on here with these part numbers. Just wanted to see if this stuff looks right to you guys. when I look up the Airtex number, it gives me a fuel strainer rather then a fuel pickup kit. Any ideas?

Bosch 69302 fuel pump kit

Airtex FS104 fuel pickup kit

Spectra Lo01 Lockring Kit w/seal

Thanks!

The strainer pretty well plugs directly onto the bottom of the pump, which I guess could be enough to call it a pickup kit.

Which thread are you referencing?

Bosch is definitely the go-to brand around here, for good reason. I’d recommend for sure getting all parts from the same manufacturer for a chance at compatibility.

You’d only need to replace the lock ring if it was damaged, which is possible, depending on removal technique. The seal is just an o-ring, and it should come with the fuel pump. 

On 10/27/2021 at 4:33 PM, gogmorgo said:

The strainer pretty well plugs directly onto the bottom of the pump, which I guess could be enough to call it a pickup kit.

Bosch is definitely the go-to brand around here, for good reason. I’d recommend for sure getting all parts from the same manufacturer for a chance at compatibility.

You’d only need to replace the lock ring if it was damaged, which is possible, depending on removal technique. The seal is just an o-ring, and it should come with the fuel pump. 

I don’t know the thread 

1 minute ago, Jackrabbit41 said:

I don’t know the thread

On 10/27/2021 at 4:33 PM, gogmorgo said:

i just have this picture 

15E89470-D98B-4CE5-87AF-D43D0067F7C5.png

I used the Bosch 69302 kit, it comes with everything you need.  If you replace the pump and STILL have a problem, look up a post I made about this earlier this year.  My problem was the ECU, not the pump.  It was doing the same thing though, only pressurizing to 5-10psi on the fuel rail.  In my case the fuel pump relay was buzzing too though.

1 hour ago, Andy in Pa said:

I used the Bosch 69302 kit, it comes with everything you need.  If you replace the pump and STILL have a problem, look up a post I made about this earlier this year.  My problem was the ECU, not the pump.  It was doing the same thing though, only pressurizing to 5-10psi on the fuel rail.  In my case the fuel pump relay was buzzing too though.

I got the same kit but did you see the picture I posted? Thing looks so much different