Power Steering Pump Brand

I had the power steering pump replaced about a year ago on an 89MJ 4.0 when it was groaning.  Now a year later the replacement is groaning also.  Curiously, it does not start the noise until after about 20 minutes of driving and then continues for the rest of time driving.  It is worse when turning at low speed.  I am going to have it replaced again.  My question is does anyone have a brand name for steering pumps they have used for several years without failure?

1 hour ago, Manche757 said:

I had the power steering pump replaced about a year ago on an 89MJ 4.0 when it was groaning.  Now a year later the replacement is groaning also.  Curiously, it does not start the noise until after about 20 minutes of driving and then continues for the rest of time driving.  It is worse when turning at low speed.  I am going to have it replaced again.  My question is does anyone have a brand name for steering pumps they have used for several years without failure?

Was it brand new or rebuilt/reman'd? And what brand is in there now? 

13 hours ago, WahooSteeler said:

Was it brand new or rebuilt/reman'd? And what brand is in there now? 

I asked the mechanic that and he is to search through his records.  I don't want the same brand installed whatever it might be.

Yeah, I just had a Lares reman unit put it. I think there is still air in it, need to take it back to the shop. It has a lot more resistance than the old box and sometimes it feels like it has lots of assist and other times it is very stiff. Fyi....you can get a brand new Lares box from RockAuto for @$350. If mine doesn't improve after I take it back to the shop, I may return it and get a brand new one. Fortunately I grew up with the guy that owns the shop so he'll spend the time to make it right if it's just air in the line and not a bad reman unit.