What is this and where does it go?

I know I have seen it up under the dash. I just found it under my floor mat and I can not find where it goes?  I thought that it went in the fuse panel but there is no where that it will fit.  I've only Had the Comanche for a couple of months and I'm still shaking out all of the bugs!!!

What is this.jpg

Ha, I didn't either!  And yeah, noticeably wider as well.  Your fuse block seems well-populated, so I wouldn't really worry about it.  Perhaps the previous owner bought it to replace the wiper fuse and then tossed it on the floor after realizing it would not fit.

It has fallen from somewhere because I have had the entire floor stripped, bedlinered and sound deadened. IDK maybe its just an extra that was up there somewhere and fell while the clutch master cylinder was being changed?

Got power locks? They use a similar circuit breaker. Mine aren't green, though. Looks like you have a 5A fuse where I have a circuit breaker. It is supposed to be a circuit breaker with a value of 30 amps. I have an additional one to the right (with red wire coming out of it) which feeds the power windows.

Here's a fuse block. This is the "full monty" edition with power windows, locks, windows, and antenna. The extra red wire on the left is not stock and represents a modest improvement to the audio system.

iOjK7Dwl.jpg

I thought maybe it went where the 5 amp fuse is. That is for power windows and I don't have power window or locks. I don't know why there is even a 5 amp fuse in there????? As far as I can tell everything works that I have checked so far. The only thing, I believe, that I have not checked is the AC. I guess I will hang onto it. Maybe a spot will show up for it. I do appreciate all of the help from the forum and if any one else has any thoughts please chime in.