puke fill plug ???

I think I'm going to make a key for the fill plug on the puke..

I know alot of you's just grind down a 3/8th extension, but I'm difficult......

Does anybody have the dimensions on the plug??

Maybe some one has one near they could put a caliper on??

I need the width side to side and depth.

I'll just mill it a .001 or more over near the base so it will kinda wedge in.

Thinking Stainless will work best,,, but aluminum would be quicker to make.

It's 12mm, IIRC. Buuuuuuuuuut, you'll probably have trouble getting it out if you make it out of aluminum. Not to mention that you then have to wedge a bottle up there and squeeze it in some how.

Take the shift tower off... Way easier.

IDK if removing the center console then removing the shift tower would be easier then just removing the plug... I have a handy little pump I use for stuff like that..( Thanks Uncle Sam!! ) How do you know your full or too full? I though you filled it till it started leaking out the hole,,,,

Besides I'm a lazy @$$,, I'd rather lay down and fill it (plus it gets me out of wife chores if I'm under the truck!! )

Too full doesn't seem to be a problem.

I live on the assumption it'll explode sooner or later, and probably sooner at that, so why get caught up in the details? I lost a tooth or 5 off reverse the last time out, near as I can tell...

LMAO,,, True so true.... but its all I have for right now,, It better last me at least till tax returns!!!

i thought it was 8mm

It is 8mm, go to your local auto parts store and get them to cut you a 6" long piece of 8mm key stock. Get the plug out and replace it with an M18x1.50 hex headed oil drain plug. The actual drain plug on the Peugeot is probably more like a 9 or 10mm though because when I tried an 8mm in there it just spun. Again though 3/8 was too big.