Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Started on finishing and dug out some old ceiling tiles I’ve had since being in Minnesota. Going to use them for panels in the drawer fronts. I also got creative with the drawer bottoms. 

 

IMG_0005.jpeg.b9aa6f2a48e5d666e31e06d996580d30.jpeg

IMG_0006.jpeg.440f70642e7cc72c1e2ccf283d13bcc2.jpeg

IMG_0012.jpeg.4dea552b3ee16926c352de3cbdfe640e.jpeg

IMG_0014.jpeg.501a303ef97b968fa895449ed57ee8ad.jpeg

IMG_0013.jpeg.105c8d0aea519fe8464492c442a9930c.jpeg

IMG_0015.jpeg.33e7c59b7e4c029df6248ca5d1651ea3.jpeg

IMG_0016.jpeg.73cd707781debb575fd0ea88f039ec07.jpeg

IMG_0018.jpeg.10c51f092ba493c8f6f9ec94baf858a3.jpeg

IMG_0017.jpeg.52d3b51fdc911cfbd78f23d61be52be5.jpeg

IMG_0020.jpeg.25624b39d7b6acba94a38f21e393ece1.jpeg
 

Moving along. 

  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Second coat of poly went on the face frames and drawer boxes. I got started on assembling the drawer fronts also.

 

IMG_0043.jpeg.2424758d105b7645196c2d09bd6b98f5.jpeg

IMG_0044.jpeg.3ad3d39edc191085353108e91d55383c.jpeg

IMG_0045.jpeg.7182a419b6bb25f5a3ecbeeb88ebc8b9.jpeg

 

Everything lines up as they should. Probably finishing up next weekend!

Posted

Two coats of poly on the backsides of the drawer fronts today. I also cut off and reworked the mounts on the old headboard. Last thing that got done was stapling some felt on the bottom of the face frames. 
 

IMG_0053.jpeg.7e8f811d1c1426ddf1bdf880ef3fa33d.jpeg

IMG_0049.jpeg.bb3205c3761daee8c42dafe374e580bb.jpeg

IMG_0051.jpeg.42d75c27e04a4474b610c53f572feb5a.jpeg

IMG_0052.jpeg.09a860a8f0461812dd2c441582642a51.jpeg
 

I can always tell when I’m close to getting done with a project when the ENTIRE SHOP is full of parts. :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...