1987 SWB for sale in Reno

STLHD

Selling my 1987 Comanche. this thing has to much to list, the basics are 4L, AW4, 231 w/SYE, front and rear D44 with 5.38 gears and ARB lockers, front Yukon spin free, ARB Twin compressor, Frame plated front to rear. Asking 15K. Please see pictures and let me know what questions you might have.

We can talk transporting if needed for additional cost.

MJ Side.jpg

MJ Driver.jpg

MJ Passanger.jpg

MJ Rear.jpg

MJ Frame Plate.JPG

MJ Front 44.jpg

MJ Rear 44.jpg

MJ Hood.jpg

I will do my best to remember everything for the build. this project  (like a lot of yours has been a process that has been going on for about 6 years ), and at this point i would say this truck is at 90% done ( i live on the eastern side of the sierras so our completion is different than other parts of the country ) not saying we go harder out here just different. i started with a 1987 SWB MJ the person i purchased from had already done the sheet metal for a 97+ ( the motor is still Renix ) and the interior is still 1987, with the exception of Corbeau bucket seats. so listed is everything i have done( to the best of my recollection ). Lift was the first thing, to correct the issues the old lift had, i chose to go with a Rubicon Express radius long arm with Metal Cloak 6'' progressive coils, and JKS adjustable spacers. the rear is stock springs over axle with a two inch add a leaf, this truck needs to tow a small offroad trailer so a floating airbag system was put in place for the extra weight. Body and paint was next ( couldn't handle the 50 shades of white ). As you seen on the post for the sale. Bushwacker flat fender flares with stock inner fender liner.

Interior

completely replaced other than dash and console ( head liner, carpet, seatbelts, visors, seats ).

Engine

4L Renix

COOLING

Mishimoto Rad with Triple electric fan ( not the crap 1987 cooling system )

Trans/Case

AW4 with NP231 and SYE

AXLES 2006 Rubicon

D44 front and rear 5.38 with ARB lockers ( Front has a Yukon spin free )

ARB twin compressor

STEERING

Red Head box pre drilled for Hydro assist

FRAME

Plated front to rear

BUMPERS

Dirt Bound Front with Warn 8000s

Hanson rear with custom swing away ( Tire, Jack, Fuel )

Rocksliders

Dirt bound with about three inches cut off mounting point to make them tighter to the body.

Spray in bed liner with rubber bed mat

the only thing i would say really needs to be done at this point is more body armor for the sierra trails, its drives well and performs amazing off road.

hope that wasn't to long winded, and i am sure there are a ton of little things left out.

it has 6'' Metal Cloak coils with JKS adjustable spacers best i can figure is total lift of 7 7/8''. rear is spring over stock spring with 2'' add a leaf, also the rear has an airbag setup  ( just to use when really loaded down ) with the axle side of the bag that floats in a landing pad so rear can still drop out. this thing has a ton of flex!!

Archived