28k Mile Big Ton?

Super clean looking 90 Long Bed. Seller claims it's a Big Ton, complete with rear window sticker. But I only count/see 4 leaves on the rear springs. I don't see the overload spring so if I'd have to guess, those look like Rusty's spring packs as those do not have an overload spring. Seller says he bought the truck as it is, so 1) I guess he's just flipping it and 2) he doesn't know what he has or what it WAS. Somebody, including the seller, may have been able to find a Big Ton sticker and just slapped it on there. Aside from all of that, it does appear in excellent condition. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Jeep-Comanche-Pioneer-BIG-TON/265105883092?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

build sheet shows Z5B, which says 1800lbs, but is the same code as other metric tons so I'm inclined to think it's a reused code.  has the 44 and the 15x7 steel wheels, so I think I'll give it to them that this was a factory Metric Ton (until they swapped out the leafs for lift packs).

If my memory serves me correctly, it was originally sold at Daveys jeeps around a year or two ago. There was some rust (reason for respray ) , and underneath the guy just shot a whole bunch of under Coating to hide the rust . I think the guy that bought it from Davey was a bodyman too ...