⚠️⬇️HOW TO LOWER A JEEP COMANCHE ⚠️⬇️

14 hours ago, Jesse J said:

man that looks sweet! can't wait until it has a nice shiny paint job

Thanks very much brother. Me too. Saving up for it. Everything i do on it has been epxensive. I allready have the turbo kit and i allready have some insane interior goodies. Its adding up fast. Ill be in it heavy when all is said and done. Thanks for watching the video and supporting means alot. 

1 hour ago, ogjeep said:

Thanks very much brother. Me too. Saving up for it. Everything i do on it has been epxensive. I allready have the turbo kit and i allready have some insane interior goodies. Its adding up fast. Ill be in it heavy when all is said and done. Thanks for watching the video and supporting means alot. 

it aint cheap that's for sure. keep forgetting to subscribe because I just watch them in the imbed link will do that!

On 3/29/2021 at 7:35 PM, 89 MJ said:

I think it looks great, I just couldn't bring myself to use lowering blocks ever. I've heard too many horror stories.

admittedly most of those stories I hear stem from the owners being idiots.  :dunno: 

2 hours ago, Pete M said:

admittedly most of those stories I hear stem from the owners being idiots.  :dunno: 

Agreed, but he does plan on using this truck on the racetrack. I hope for the best though!

• 2 weeks later...

Ogjeep, Looks good and nice video! I like that classic California low rider look on a mini truck. I've never played with the blocks before. Does that cause any issues with axle wrap? Have you looked at getting a RENIX Engine Monitor (REM)? I have one in mine and love it. If you're planning on adding a turbo you'll need different injectors. A REM makes it real nice to look at/adjust fuel trim, duty cycle, pulse width, ect. 

6 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

I never knew you could adjust things with the REM. 

I haven't needed to mess with any of the settings yet, but it has +/- settings for short temp and long term fuel trim stuff. Will have to go back and look at it tomorrow and see what else was in there.

Checked the REM this morning and you all were right. The diagnostics and gages only displayes the sensor values. The +/- thing was just for tires, speedo, fuel, wideband and something else (looked like burn rate maybe?). I stand corrected and apologize for causing any confusion. I still think it would be a useful tool if you plan on swapping injectors, using forced induction (MAP/baro readings) or changing spark advance.