Rickman's First Comanche... projects to follow.

:thumbsup: Yes folks, I'll be 63 come July and have owned 3 Jeeps and about 20 Mustangs. Lol. None were what I always wanted... an older (60s)  Comanche. Having said that: I'm pretty much committed to purchase what I'm gonna call Ol' Blue and all ya'll have witnessed its build over the last couple years. It's been loved and properly built by 89 MJ. :bowdown:

I'm inviting ya'll to COMMENT on anything you wish about this freshly built SPORTRUCK. No holds barred and it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks Rd

PS. I'm ok with the graphics but my wife can't stand them. I gotta say it looks damn good sans stripes and it'll never be stock vs a custom.Screenshot_20210204-110950_Chrome.jpg.18a65214dc527a0ce94dfb17e81f1d0d.jpg

IMG950856.jpg

IMG950858.jpg

Screenshot_20210204-114302_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210204-111611_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210204-111012_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Jesse J said:

GREEN???????? you had my intrest now you have my attention. better be a long bed:slap:

Yup, green. Just going to be a shortbed because I have a nice shortbed our in the front yard. 

16 hours ago, Rickman said:

It's been loved and properly built by 89 MJ. :bowdown:

I'm inviting ya'll to COMMENT on anything you wish about this freshly built SPORTRUCK. No holds barred and it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks Rd

PS. I'm ok with the graphics but my wife can't stand them. I gotta say it looks damn good sans stripes and it'll never be stock vs a custom.

IMG950856.jpg

IMG950858.jpg

Screenshot_20210204-111012_Chrome.jpg

The graphic issue is solved. 89 MJ suggested they stay for now so we can see them in person. 

Again, feel free to comment. 

I was browsing:

"88 Jeep Comanche"

when it occurred to me that (from a distance), any MJ without graphics was just a truck of a color to the average Jane or John Doe.

Jeeple would recognize it... most people probably couldn't even guess it was a Jeep.   THEREFORE:

MJs With Graphics... Scream Jeep and are likely recognized as such by 80% of Does who just saw a plain truck from a distance. 

I've been a signwriter and screen printer for 30+ years and I'm partial to OEM factory graphics... period.

○|||||||○

Go ahead, compare for yourself:

Screenshot_20210207-015248_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210207-015623_Gallery.jpg