NOS: Jeep Wagoneer (XJ) grille mopar 55007974

Jtslick89

10 minutes ago, Jtslick89 said:

I called and a guy named Jeff told me to text him a pic of what I'm looking for. He said he'd look to see if that part advertised online is still "in stock"

Nice! I’m genuinely curious. Hell some body shops might have NOS or even used old parts laying around. I only say this because the body shop through my work has some old parts and the one I can remember right now is an old Ford tailgate. 

19 hours ago, eaglescout526 said:

Nice! I’m genuinely curious. Hell some body shops might have NOS or even used old parts laying around. I only say this because the body shop through my work has some old parts and the one I can remember right now is an old Ford tailgate. 

He has not responded to my texts/calls...

My experience that I have had and I’ve only done it once is that I called a junkyard about a rear bumper they had and they said they would get pics of it before the pulled it. Took I want to say about a week for them to do that. Called them back about it and they said(like me when I forget to do swim thing at work) is they got a little backed up and behind, fine no big deal. They sent me the pics, thought I was nuts to want the rusted bumper(only the support bar) told them yes. Gave them my info and next day they called and said they shipped it. So it’s a matter of waiting really. Who knows maybe taking some pics of a grill is low priority at the moment for them. 

On 1/12/2021 at 3:05 PM, eaglescout526 said:

Hell some body shops might have NOS or even used old parts laying around.

that's how I got my NOS chrome grille for my Dakota. :L:   they advertised it on craigslist.