Looking to buy an AX15 transmission, bell housing and np231 transfer case with proper spline. The more I can get to do this swap, the better. I have an AW4 I pulled out of my truck that was working okay if you might be looking for one. Thanks for looking.

7 minutes ago, strictlyxjs said:

The company I work for specializes in ax15 conversion. These can ordered for wrangler comanche or cherokee. Expensive but VERY complete setup

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Cherokee-XJ-87-90-BA10-Peugeot-to-AX15-Transmission-Conversion-FREIGHT/283984206307?hash=item421ec719e3:g:bm4AAOSwdG5fKGMr

With the crazy prices of XJ's these days that seems reasonable ish.

2 hours ago, strictlyxjs said:

The company I work for specializes in ax15 conversion. These can ordered for wrangler comanche or cherokee. Expensive but VERY complete setup

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Cherokee-XJ-87-90-BA10-Peugeot-to-AX15-Transmission-Conversion-FREIGHT/283984206307?hash=item421ec719e3:g:bm4AAOSwdG5fKGMr

Since I've posted this, I bit the bullet and went with Novak. I'm sure I overpaid for some parts, but overall feel like it was worth it. 

I did NOT buy their bell housing, but I did get an external slave bell housing and bolts thanks to deadjeep.

The rationale was that anything I was going to buy was going to require some rebuilding...that, and I got tired of trying to source things from different places and nothing working out.

I appreciate this, but I will continue to be a deadjeep customer; so far, I've bought parts from them in the past and while they can be ugly, they definitely work. 

Thanks for the help!

2 hours ago, KoopaKid said:

Since I've posted this, I bit the bullet and went with Novak. I'm sure I overpaid for some parts, but overall feel like it was worth it. 

I did NOT buy their bell housing, but I did get an external slave bell housing and bolts thanks to deadjeep.

The rationale was that anything I was going to buy was going to require some rebuilding...that, and I got tired of trying to source things from different places and nothing working out.

I appreciate this, but I will continue to be a deadjeep customer; so far, I've bought parts from them in the past and while they can be ugly, they definitely work. 

Thanks for the help!

That's awesome.  Glad you have been happy with your purchases. The shipping deparent usually does a nice job making sure you get all the right nuts and bolts ect. Let me know how everything works out.