86 with Bucket Seats: LKQ Charlotte NC

I found this poor '86 at LKQ yesterday.  Not too much left to give but still had the AMC20, a slider, and bucket seats.  The seats are in poor shape but the brackets can be removed with a Dremel and some time (I had neither).  Not sure if the nuts are seized to the studs, rounded off, etc.  I only had a few minutes to look at this one. 

Could probably add her to the registry too:

1JTHS6619GT037698

86.jpg

32 minutes ago, 1987Comanche said:

I stand corrected.  Sorry about that.  That's what I get for having less than 5 min to spend assessing this MJ for parts.

No worries. I just didn't want someone to make a trip for a AMC 20 and find a 35 :laugh:

you forgot to snap a pic of the floors :D 

20200927_142833.jpg

those sawsall cuts are mine.  got that far on the rocker and one bedside before I got a call that my meeting was being stepped up an hour and so had to drop everything and leave with just the flares. :( 

On 10/10/2020 at 10:04 PM, 1987Comanche said:

I found this poor '86 at LKQ yesterday.  Not too much left to give but still had the AMC20, a slider, and bucket seats.  The seats are in poor shape but the brackets can be removed with a Dremel and some time (I had neither).  Not sure if the nuts are seized to the studs, rounded off, etc.  I only had a few minutes to look at this one. 

Could probably add her to the registry too:

1JTHS6619GT037698

86.jpg

Long bed? What kind of shape was the bed in?

7 hours ago, Pete M said:

you forgot to snap a pic of the floors :D 

20200927_142833.jpg

those sawsall cuts are mine.  got that far on the rocker and one bedside before I got a call that my meeting was being stepped up an hour and so had to drop everything and leave with just the flares. :( 

ummm chicken wire and bondo?