Comanche pow wows

i am in iowa so I would like to get down that way sometime. There was one a couple of months back at the badlands

You want to come to arkansas or to the badlands?

Also are they always in the same place what state?

Anyways if you ever do come to AR ill show you some pretty cool trails. There arent any that are just super hard. And there nothing like a park but they are alot of fun and there really arent any rules other than not to litter.

My plumbing school teacher is from iowa also.

not that, that really matters though lol

It can be rough trying to organize all the different schedules (both work and project status). Trust me on that. If anyone wants to try and organize a run, I say go for it! :D Research the location you want to go see (types of trails available, places to sleep) and then make your thoughts known to the community. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. But you'll never know until you try. :brows:

Well id be willing to plan a trip down here in arkansas. Like up in the mountains not at any park. There are plenty of places to camp and swim and fish. Its beautiful up here. The trails are moderate any size comanche or any jeep for that matter can ride them with no problem. I don't really know much about events like these but if even like a half a dozen trucks showed up we could have a blast out there in the woods and camp out by camp fire. Me and my friend dan did it all summer long until he had to go back to college. Theres tons of trails everywhere some lead you to awsome places and other lead you to know where. Theres some pretty tricky climbs to. Ive hi-centered my truck id say about 6 or 7 times in the past two weeks. And there are some places id like to go with a group stuff that i havent seen anybody try yet. But if you guy that ive been talking to in here would like to help me organize this. we could start up another poll and start planning stuff and letting people know.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is interested in going to northern WI I would be interested in getting something going in the future. First I need to build my truck.

Here is a nice photo of a friends CJ7 on a trail up on Mc caslin Mt. There are also many many miles of National Forest roads to explore plus great fishing and all services for food and lodging.

• 2 weeks later...

I would be up for a McCaslin Mt meet and greet in the spring when the snow is melting and the frost is coming up and making the ground soft and mushy. I am not sure what state of modification my Comanche will be in at that time but I will have the XJ as a back up.

I would be up for a McCaslin Mt meet and greet in the spring when the snow is melting and the frost is coming up and making the ground soft and mushy. I am not sure what state of modification my Comanche will be in at that time but I will have the XJ as a back up.

i would go for sure. never been there with the truck. ive been there multiple time with my ATV though.

maybe we can con some other people into showing up...

cough...pat...cough