Team Cherokee timely response?

A couple of weeks ago I sent a private message to someone that I could tell was definitely regular here to ask what is Team Cherokee's reputation.  I was told it's good.  I was curious as I have not received any feedback to three calls and two emails.  It was suggested to make a public post to get opinions, but I wanted to wait a little longer.  I am not the "squeaky wheel" type.  

I ordered several parts, and it took about a week for the order to ship which was fine, but once it arrived, one part was missing.  I emailed their "sales" email address and left a voice mail referring to the email.  I wasn't totally sure which one was missing when I sent the first email, so I questioned it and included photos in that email.  That was around 5/13.  That weekend I saw my truck, and I realized the missing part is the passenger side and not the driver side as I originally assumed (the rubber/felt trim that goes around the door windows).  On 5/16 I sent a correction email with better photos of the part I received and left another voicemail to refer to the updated email.  Nothing.  I finally called again this past Monday, and once again had to leave a voice mail.  

This whole time they have had reduced hours due to Covid, closed Wednesday and open M-T-Th-F 11-4.  I understand that is a hardship, but I would expect someone in management/ownership to be handling emails and their phones.  Remote access to voicemail and email seems rather common today.  

Does anyone know the size of their operation?  Has anyone else had calls/emails go unanswered?  Does anyone know a method of contact other than their main phone number and sales email address?  

Sorry if this should have been posted in the Pub.  I wasn't sure where to put it.  

If you look back a few years, Team Cherokee has a bit of a reputation for being less than stellar overall. My main problem with them has been extremely long shipping times, but there have been several instances of outright false advertisements among other things. Can't say I'm surprised by this.

I must be super lucky. I have bought from them at least 10 times and I think I had an issue one time. I vaguely recall having a hard time communicating with someone, but all other orders were fine, one other may have been slow shipping. Ordered a few things last week and got them Monday. :dunno:

My 2 cents. I have gotten everything I exactly order from them. Yes shipping sucks for the $12 you pay. I remember I wanted to return a grill I bought form them as it was an HO grill and I never got any email back with a shipping label to return the product. But otherwise id give them a 3 and a half stars.

2 minutes ago, 87MJJeep said:

Thanks for the replies.  89MJ, I knew it was you I messaged with, but I had forgotten to look them up on Facebook.  I'll go check out their FB page and see if I can send a message that way.   

I’m not sure if they are on FB Zoe not, but I haven’t heard any complaints there. 

They do have a FB page!  I sent a message to it, and while there I saw a "parts@teamcherokee.com" address, so I forwarded my email to it.  Then I noticed my tracking number came from shipping@teamgrandwagoneer.com, so I forwarded my email to that one, too.  Hopefully, I'll get a reply now.  

10 minutes ago, 87MJJeep said:

They do have a FB page!  I sent a message to it, and while there I saw a "parts@teamcherokee.com" address, so I forwarded my email to it.  Then I noticed my tracking number came from shipping@teamgrandwagoneer.com, so I forwarded my email to that one, too.  Hopefully, I'll get a reply now.  

Fingers crossed!

I have bought a ton of stuff from them over the years. I think sometimes the shipping is slow because they have to order the part, even though they say it is in stock. Particularly Mopar OEM stuff. Can't comment on their customer service as I have never used it. However they are pretty liberal on their definition as to what years an item fits. Sometimes it is completely wrong.

• 2 months later...

After many voice mails and emails after I started this thread, I got strung along for a few more days after actually speaking to someone.  Then with no follow-up communication, I got an email from Paypal saying a credit was applied to my account (on 7/10).  Thankfully, the passenger side part is OK enough to re-use.  

Then over the weekend I realized that with the Wipe kit (they bag it up, not their manufacturer) I bought, for the inside wipe contains two of the same side.  Since both original inside wipes are OK, I will reuse whichever one I need.  Moral of the story:  I won't ever buy from Team <insert prostituted Jeep Model name here> again.