RIP MJ, You (Apparently) Were Loved

Got an Alert from my LKQ Pick Your Part account that an ‘87 MJ just landed at the Anaheim, CA yard.  Pulled it up, and it is So Clean ... it’s just SAD.  Too bad that they won’t sell (entire) vehicles once they hit the yard, I’ve seen some incredible cars getting Picked.

Anyway, don’t know how often these pages are viewed, it’s been a long time since last year; but, I thought that I’d give a Head’s Up:

https://www.lkqpickyourpart.com/Dashboard/search/1107797#images

Whoever is in that area and wanting to swing by, Comancheclub will love you for it!

LKQ’s prices are so low too that you could afford to pull a bunch of parts from this truck and resell them (for profit!) if you don’t need them...

48 minutes ago, Fernando87mj said:

Would anyone that lives in that area mind pulling that tailgate ? I will compensate you for your time. I’ve been needing a tailgate for my 87 really bad. Mine is in pretty bad shape. 

Where are you at? 

I can go Monday, id be getting the bench seat, door handles and maybe a few things here and there. What would guys want, I'm in las vegas and shipping will be on you. Let me know. I have a Tacoma so space is not an issue.

4 hours ago, 87MJ_ said:

I can go Monday, id be getting the bench seat, door handles and maybe a few things here and there. What would guys want, I'm in las vegas and shipping will be on you. Let me know. I have a Tacoma so space is not an issue.

1. Tail lights! 
2. Sun visor clips (in center of cab above rear view mirror) 

3. Fuel Sending unit and pump

4. B-Pillar Lights

5. Tail light harness

6. Tail gate handle (if not already spoken for) 

7. Mini center console

And Any other MJ specific parts that are still there and easy to ship! 

I don’t NEED and of this, but I’m sure interested in having these parts (provided they are in good shape) on the shelf for myself or others who will need them in the years to come. I’d happily buy any/all of them if they are available. 

Have fun!

Uh yall may just want to avoid this MJ. @CoastChief went there as did someone else and when he got there, that MJ was molested with hardly anything MJ specific left other than the cab, rear flares and bed. There is a reason why it is there. It has minor bed damage from something but someone totaled it and took the money and ran. 

I recognized this Jeep now from the peddle....it was for sale when I was looking to buy one. Damn shame nobody bought it and it ended up in a scrap yard....no doors, cut out the front left panel, no tailgate, badges, lights. Interior was torn to bits... down below is really all I saw I could grab. 

F12222E9-3D8D-4273-A5E3-E0710111E0DA.png

BCA64967-5932-4BC9-89EB-059B62CBD7B7.jpeg

CEAEB9D2-3990-47C4-80CC-B4D2220812C2.jpeg

7EB87511-DB2A-45CC-BAB9-0BE3968D65C1.jpeg

AE9A9EAF-E645-49F7-A0A3-A4A24FB0CCCD.jpeg

36E2C558-6816-494B-B544-F643C7C04348.jpeg

AE0ED10F-3BBB-4945-AE60-A7B3551BF5DC.png