New parts on the...crap it doesn't have a name

Does my MJ need a name?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Does my MJ need a name?

• Hell Yea!
    • Negatory ghostrider
    • Maybe...

I got my Barnett Performance Products X-Rock and Steering box brace installed today. The X-Rock made a major difference. I need to rebuild the front shocks still but the bar made it a lot more stable, and didn't change my articuation by any measurable amount. Very happy with the new parts!!!

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

The HIDs are awesome. In my old truck I had some PIAA extreme whites, those were really good, but they don't have the range and intentisy that the HIDs do. The ballasts are from a Nissan (factory) that I got from a buddy of mine, and the housings are some cheapies from eBay.

I adjusted the lights to where they need to be and I still get people flashing thier brights at me! HaHa

I love them, though I need to get some different bulbs or housings cuz the bulbs keep poping out.

I adjusted the lights to where they need to be and I still get people flashing thier brights at me! HaHa

I love them, though I need to get some different bulbs or housings cuz the bulbs keep poping out.

REAL FUNNY! Blind the sh#t outa of the other drivers on the road?

:huh???:

It's great to see far, but how about a little consideration for the rest of us?

Wouldn't it be better to have some extra lights mounted. When you go off road you can light up the whole place, (which is when you actualy need some extra light). Then have those extra candlepower turned off when on the street, so as not to blind the poor slob, (like me) who actualy has some night vision problems?!?!

Maybe the bulbs pop out because it's some kind of message,? ,? ,?

like, DON"T BLIND EVERY OTHER DRIVER BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S COOL!

Thats my two cents, not a rant or a rave, just a pet peave, and some food for thought.

JeeperJohn,

It really is funny that you bring that up. I was actually thinking of buying a second set of housings and building a box to house them and the HID systems and use them as aux. lighting. And I would also then always have a spare housing for my regular headlights. You make a valid point as far as consideration for others, but I also like to light up the entire road.

Just a question, I understand your point, but do you get mad at the BMWs and Merc/Benzes out there with HIDs from the factory? Like I said, I understand your point, and I'm not trying to start anything. I am just curious.

Just a question, I understand your point, but do you get mad at the BMWs and Merc/Benzes out there with HIDs from the factory? Like I said, I understand your point, and I'm not trying to start anything. I am just curious.

haha, i get pissed anytime i see ANYONES lights at night, the color/intensity has nothin to do with it. :roll:

i've flipped my mirror up on old volvo's

Their factory lights hurt my eyes, however I wish I would have gotten them on my car, but got the h7s instead.