First Comanche (project)

About to buy my first MJ, talked the guy down to 1600, apparently needs some brake work as sometimes they go to the floor. (already replaced master cylinder not that). Transfer case shifts good but actuator isn’t working (including a new uninstalled one) and it high idles. Other than that it seems to run pretty good from the videos and I’ll take the trip to see and possibly purchase next week. Interior is kinda rough, gotta replace floor pans, rugs, ceiling panal, and possibly the seat. Clearly it’s not the seat that came in THIS truck but could you guys help me determine if it is in fact a MJ seat just from another MJ? If that’s the case I’ll just buy brackets (it’s sitting in plywood lol). Any advice? Order of work? Anything else I should replace? (Brakes are first, safety and it’s gotta take me to school)

Sorry that was a mouthful. Any advice and good part sites appreciated. Wanted one of these bad boys since a buddy in the service showed me his.

update*

steering is from S10 apparently

E6D409F8-E18C-4B02-917C-2CE14E6933A3.png

6664CC87-A66C-4499-81EF-BA2FF66168AE.png

8834E669-B65E-4BF3-AEE0-8FBF909E675D.png

32754802-8452-4808-9E76-8BC95E4F721E.png

Hard to say without looking at it firsthand. I personally would be closer to 1200 just from pics and what you describe. To each their own though as far as being a MJ owner. Rarity has its price but just cause it says Jeep, don't mean its gold. 

if it is rust free, I could see spending that much on a near solid truck.  it's going to require quite a bit of effort to bring it back to stock though.  keep that in mind.  parts are becoming harder to find.  not impossible, but harder. :L: 

If I remember right that seat looks very S-10 ish also. The seeing column makes since, our trucks do have a very common Saginaw column. I paid $1200 for one with a hole in the frame. To each their own. Seems reasonable to me.