New to Forum - Hello from Northern Cali

88Manchee

Hi everyone, new to Forum. Just wanted to say hello... I've got a Comanche Olympic edition restore in progress. Got er' running, 143,000 miles. Good compression all cylinders. Needs some Renix work for sure. In primer now, no rust which is awesome. Hope to get 'er on the road by end of summer 2020. Pics coming soon. This is my 3rd Jeep project. Built a 2000 TJ and a 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited so far. Both ran the Rubicon no prob. Will keep at it. Chris in NorCal. 

:waving:  welcome to the club!  be sure to add her to the registry and start a build thread to share the adventure. :L: 

and hit all of Cruiser's renix tips.  link leading to it is in my signature.

Welcome to the mj addiction, I guess you didn't learn your lesson with your 2 other Jeeps and really are a glutton for punishment! Sounds like a great project, looking forward to pics. Stay safe and if you are like me and many others, we will be getting some work in on our mjs over the next, hopefully, few weeks. 

Buck.

Ha! The MJ addiction. I guess it is when your thinking about it all day and spending money. I've got my own little "Jeep Fund" set aside, wife doesn't know about it. Stealth man. Assured cash flow, feeding my addiction. Be safe out there all ya....