Full center console in a mini console truck

As the title states, my latest project was the 89' long bed base. It came with a bench seat and a mini console, "kinda". I am swapping in MJ buckets and a full center console. What I am missing is the details on the shifter boot and bezel??? I have all the parts for the center console which was from an automatic, but now I need the shift boot and some type of bezel to retain the boot to the full console opening. I looked in my parts book and don't see anything. Anyone have parts book pictures or part numbers. I know how the console goes in for an automatic but not for a manual.

The bezel part number begins with a 5523 and I think there’s some 5’s in the last four and it ends in AB. You take the rubber boot and the bezel and put them together and then you just push in the base of the boot and bezel into the console and it should “click” and stay in place. If not it means the consoles lips are broken and won’t hold the bezel in place. 

To locate boot in the catalogue, depending on which catalogue, the book, it will be the transmission section under shift linkage and in Digital dealer catalogue is group 21M and under shift linkage.