Black Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel (3-spoke)

Minuit

Looking for a black leather wrapped 3-spoke steering wheel in as good of condition as possible. I don't need the horn button or any of the horn hardware. The factory perforated leather is strongly preferred, but I wouldn't be opposed to one with a well-done custom leather wrap job.

Let me know what you've got.

I've been looking for myself for a couple years now , found an NOS one that the bidding went up to $500 I think. If you haven't seen this yet I think this is what I'm getting in the spring once my truck is out of storage. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Steering-Wheel-Sport-Leather-Black-for-Jeep-Cherokee-XJ-Wrangler-YJ-18031-11/401406594513

Have either of you priced a leather shop yet? Many can rewrap what you have. I'm sure the cost would be similar. The black renix horn button has to be about as hard to find. I have about a half dozen of those newer style ho black horn buttons. None are nos but several in excellent shape. I have the newer black unwrapped wheels as well. Pm me if either of you are interested.

2 hours ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

Have either of you priced a leather shop yet? Many can rewrap what you have. I'm sure the cost would be similar. The black renix horn button has to be about as hard to find. I have about a half dozen of those newer style ho black horn buttons. None are nos but several in excellent shape. I have the newer black unwrapped wheels as well. Pm me if either of you are interested.

I eventually plan on getting my original wheel leather wrapped, but my hope was to find an OEM one to "try on" to make sure I liked it and to have something while my original was being worked on. Plus it'd be nice to have an example to give to the shop and say "make me another one of this"

I found one that someone recovered for fairly cheap on eBay, might grab it. I've heard that the leather on those aftermarket ones can sometimes be loose on the spokes - that's the only thing scaring me off.