ISO 5 star wheel near OHIO or shipped to OH

Strokermjcomanche

Looking for perfect/near perfect 5 star wheels near 44509 zip code in Ohio . So far I've got 2 nice unused spare wheels and am looking for at least 2 'more . I can get refurbished ones for $130 shipped, so I'd like to stay under $100 shipped if possible or else I'll get the refurbished wheels . Picture of wheels I need 

IMG_1277.JPG

IMG_1278.JPG

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

Guess NOS is out of the question.

The last wheel I bought was $20 , which is probably way cheaper than an NOS wheels is . I'm for sure willing to look into a Nos wheel if you know where one or more is at ,also going to be looking for new center caps too if you run across any . 

Center caps can be had very easily. Chrysler still has like 1,000 of them(This is false. Theres 120 left not counting the other 100 at dealers.). There are two NOS rims left. I would like to have one of them to replace a rim that got scraped on the back side by the ebrake cable. But being said, they are way out of your price range. 

1 hour ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

You have some 5 stars then ? 

I have 4 that are original to my 91 XJ.  But they are pretty rough.  The tires have a little life left in them, but when they are replaced I'll be putting the Turbines on it and the 5 stars will be for sale.  

Whatever walmart used as lubrication to mount the tires stained the wheels.

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6569.jpg

15 minutes ago, schardein said:

I have 4 that are original to my 91 XJ.  But they are pretty rough.  The tires have a little life left in them, but when they are replaced I'll be putting the Turbines on it and the 5 stars will be for sale.  

Whatever walmart used as lubrication to mount the tires stained the wheels.

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6569.jpg

Yeah , those wheels really don't look good without white lettered tires . If you had an unused spare wheel in the 91 XJ I'd be interested in that . 

11 hours ago, NHMJXJ said:

That's about the condition my wheels are in right now, I'm looking for new or like new. But thanks for the linkThat's about the condition my wheels are in right now, I'm looking for new or like new. But thanks for the link

1 hour ago, Strokermjcomanche said:

That's about the condition my wheels are in right now

Found'em while surfing.  I knew you were looking.  They wrote they had 8, so I figured one might be clean (enough).   Worth a shot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...