LED Light bar

Hello all,

I would like to purchase a 20 inch light bar to fit my front bumper. Below is the link to one I am looking at. I have $175 to spend with shipping. I know it's not a lot and won't get the best thing on the market but that's ok. Thoughts?

https://www.truckspring.com/products/Rough-Country-20-inch-Cree-LED-Light-Bar-Single-Row-Spot-Beam__RC70720.aspx?gclid=Cj0KCQjw_OzrBRDmARIsAAIdQ_JcBxQzl7LH7AFsGYGHrLVYoBMXXpqehyPlbFqbahc0NDUkvP-mza4aAhD_EALw_wcB

20190913_112230.jpg

Unless you need the projection I would just go with an eBay special for $20ish.  The eBay ones are super bright and light basically everything up around you but don't project down the road quite as well.  The better ones light up the road ahead much better.  

I bought an amazon $55 50" and compared it to my $560 50"...

Way brighter and just as clean cut off...

I probably wouldnt buy another expensive one again.

I bought the cheap one to compare cuz the expensive one had moisture in it and the company was being $#!&ty and wouldnt warranty it out. So I compared the two and left a review on the expensive company's website and Instagram....

I've seen the rough country lights in person, not anything special in my opinion...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I wonder why no one makes a kit to mount up a light bar using the existing fog light holes in the stock bumper. 

The holes are 25" apart, and 24" light bars are very common... just need a smart person to fab the right brackets.  Has anyone ever seen a kit that didnt require drilling new holes?