Misc parts for sale. Maiden NC

coheed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

image.jpg.0d2c1e753ba40ac0a55a83afce7306bb.jpg

Plug should be under the knee bolster of the dash. If it’s not really there then that’s odd. 

don't mean to hijack. Just helping you out. 

I looked for it when I had the interior and dash out and never could find it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, billyblankss said:

Sorry if dumb question but you’re selling the whole slider window? I’ve got the single panel window and would kill for a sliding rear window. Is it still available? I’m in moncure nc just need to look up where maiden is...

Yes it's the whole window, but it is missing a piece of trim that seals the slider. I live near Hickory, but I work in South Charlotte if that's closer to you

7 hours ago, coheed said:

Yes it's the whole window, but it is missing a piece of trim that seals the slider. I live near Hickory, but I work in South Charlotte if that's closer to you

Nice - yeah it's not a big difference, you're kind of far away but who cares. I'm closer to Raleigh, near Sanford, but i could happily make a day trip out there on the weekend. Another dumb question but it's pretty much guaranteed it should fit my 87 SWB right? never done a swap will google. 

Just now, billyblankss said:

Nice - yeah it's not a big difference, you're kind of far away but who cares. I'm closer to Raleigh, near Sanford, but i could happily make a day trip out there on the weekend. Another dumb question but it's pretty much guaranteed it should fit my 87 SWB right? never done a swap will google. 

As far as I'm aware there's no differences with the windows fit between years. 

Archived