Pete M

86 MJ that's shockingly still for sale

has a couple HUGE chunks of bondo separating themselves from the bed and pass door.  engine isn't all there.  chrome is in meh condition.  guy said he would rather set it ablaze and junk it than take my $400.  but maybe one of you could do better? :D   I'm thankful he didn't take my cash, as that let me buy my new 88 a few months later.  :comanche:

00L0L_eauMot0kdz8_1200x900.jpg

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pts/d/acworth-1986-jeep-commanche/6952507316.html

Guess he can set it ablaze and junk it with that attitude.

Thank goodness you passed this up. GM 60 degree blocks don’t last at all and are pretty bad all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that particular 60* has already given up the ghost. :(  apparently a horrible rod knock is why the engine is partially disassembled. 

I really woud like to snatch it up as it is the same color as the one we had growing up. Anyone know more of the condition? How much rust really is all I am worried about because I would throw a 4.0 in it

somewhere in CC is the thread from when I originally went to see it.  but that was many months ago and I don't remember many specifics.  :(