who wants an "easy" CC homework assignment?

Pete M

So it's been a while now since I had the idea of adding "tags" and haven't been able to find the time to do it myself and then I learned that regular members couldn't add tags to threads like admins can so I couldn't farm it out... so I've come up with a plan C:  see if one or more of you guys would like to skim through the Epic tech threads and jot down the highlights of the projects in a way that I can then use your notes to add in "tags" that help people know what's inside said threads (V8, turbo, 1-ton axles, whatever it is that makes it special).

Sound like something anyone would like to do?  :peep:

so far you're a one man band, so you can start wherever you'd like :L:  if others chime in, then we can get more organized.

Just looking for maybe the 3-5 best mods, focusing on the things that got them in Epic Tech in the first place (like a 5.3L v8 swap, turbo 4.0L, Exocage, etc).  don't worry about making a huge list of all the mods for each truck. 

If the Epic threads go well and we get more help, we can certainly expand to do all the project threads :D

5 hours ago, IronManche87 said:

I can put in some time this weekend if it helps emoji106.png

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

go for it :L:  maybe start at the oldest one?

IRS- independent rear suspension

IFS- independent front suspension

Lowered

Not sure what you would label a one off front crossmember. I'm going to start in the newest. I have been following this already. 

Damn. I want to help but my computer is down and reading everything on the phone is not fun. As soon as I get my computer back up I’ll get right on it if we have not finished. (PS, don’t install preview build 1903 if you have windows insider)

Wow.. Second build in and I can't believe what I stumbled across..

https://comancheclub.com/topic/14435-87-mj-lifted-y-linked-n-more-to-come/page/3/

I'll start with the build sheet first.

Caged
Stroker
Long armed
97 swapped 4.0l and interior

Now for my discovery.. That red truck that they picked up at the junkyard? I noticed the interior looked exactly like mine did then seen the plates and it IS my truck!! I had lost Brandon's number shortly after buying it a couple years ago (broke my phone) and never got the chance to ask if he was one here but turns out he is lol I am beyond stoked! Just for reference this is the red truck now ecd0dc9f5d3238dfc731840a33b59d07.jpga89a42edf5daed98b3365be77f3e011c.jpg8439b5389bd6c1c0b8b4e161c370be90.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, IronManche87 said:

Now for my discovery.. That red truck that they picked up at the junkyard? I noticed the interior looked exactly like mine did then seen the plates and it IS my truck!! 

wow! :eek: